DE - PH - DEB US, ENER-G Rudox
ENER-G Rudox is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
This position will be based in East Rutherford, NJ
- Proven organisational skills.
- Man management skills.
- Proven skills in electrical & mechanical assemblies.
- Experienced in engine testing and diagnosis.
- Ability to read and follow mechanical and electrical drawings
- Numeracy skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Awareness and management of of OSHA legislation within the department
- Awareness of PPE regulations
ENER-G Rudox Inc has recently been acquired by UK Utility conglomerate Centrica, and is wishing to expand its business activities. Our mission is to provide alternative energy solutions to the US market and drive the adoption of cogeneration technology in industrial, commercial, and institutional applications.
Our Market The cogeneration (aka CHP) market in the United States is growing rapidly. In the right applications, CHP technology offers economic, environmental, and operational benefits over traditional grid infrastructure.
Our Company Unlike many entrants to the US CHP market in the past, our company is uniquely positioned to drive market growth at scale. We have developed a world-class assembly line manufacturing process that allows us to maximize system quality while driving down cost. Our internal financing capabilities provide the opportunity to address untapped market segments. Most importantly, we have unmatched experience as a result of over 2500 successful CHP system installations world-wide.
SUPERVISE ALL ASPECTS INVOLVED IN THE RUNNING OF THE PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT:
- Scheduling and maintaining the programme of works and co-ordinating activity with sales and engineering teams
- Organising labour to cover the requirements of the build programme
- Maintaining quality and standards within the department
- Liaise with the product design department on bill of materials and design
- Liaise with purchasing & stores to ensure timely delivery of parts
- Sub-contractor management eg fabrication companies, lift & shift contractors, Control panel builders
- Liaise with projects department with test and despatch dates
- Ensuring discipline of Safety and Health standards are maintained within the department
- Review and update of COSHH and Risk Assessments
- Investigate problems within build and test functions
- Accident reporting
- Writing monthly reports
- P & L responsibility for production activity
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability