Manager, Logistics and Planning- Connected Home
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
As the NA Logistics and Planning Manager you’re at the heart of our team, ensuring we deliver products to our customers, technicians and sales channel partners on time and without incident. The Manager will effectively develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and key interfaces within Centrica in support of our overall commercial objectives.
- Has 2-5+ years of management experience in a logistics or stock planning environment
- Is experienced and knowledgeable of Far East stock manufacturers and ordering processes
- Can manage multiple stock stakeholders across several products and SKUs
- Is adaptable to change. This is a new and un-established role that will constantly evolve
- Operates at a strategic level. This role is about how we should be doing it, not just doing it
- Is highly commercially and analytically astute and able to appraise all stock solutions from a customer, efficiency and cost perspective
- May have experience of retail environments and will certainly be used to fast moving, responsive, and organized
- Ownership of all stock for NA Connected Home devices from manufacture to customer sale/return - managing forecasting and stock ordering (ensuring full availability within lead times), efficient distribution of stock to all channels, and management of all product transitions
- Heavy coordination with London-based supply chain counterparts which will support the placement of stock orders with manufacturers
- Potential management of key product manufacturers including owning the relationship, agreeing SLAs and lead-times, forecasting, ordering, and invoicing. In some cases, this will be done in partnership with the London-based team.
- Management of all stock processing partners (externally and distribution within British Gas) ensuring efficient flow of stock to all channels, including agreeing forecasts, intake plans, and quarterly business reviews with senior stakeholders and channel leads
- Set up and agree SLAs with all manufacturers and stakeholders, ensuring that these are monitored and reported on a monthly basis, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Identify and establish most efficient and cost effective route for new products and set up all required contracts, processes and requirements for launch
- Working as part of the broader Connected Homes Commercial team and activities as required
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text