Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Salary; Competitive + bonus and excellent benefits
Glasgow (G31 3AU) with occasional travel to Central London
As a Senior Business Analyst based in the ‘Hive Hub’ call Centre in Glasgow, as an extension of the Hive CRM Team, the role will involve the following:
- Provide a link between the users in the Hive Hub call Centre and the main CRM development team in London
- Work with Salesforce users in Hive Hub to investigate issues, and document/propose process or technology change
- Work on strategic Hive CRM initiatives (i.e. Subscription) to work with stakeholders, clarify requirements, and map out business processes
- Create user stories and collaborate with developers and technical architects to understand and decide on solution options
- Collaborate with developers and testers during development to resolve issues and get clarification from stakeholders
- Manage user acceptance testing with members of Hive Hub, Heating Upgrades and other teams from the Salesforce user base
- Supporting/assisting the current Hive CRM team members in Hive Hub
- Assist with BAU requested from Stakeholders - whether it be BAU change such as defining new products to be added to the system, or investigating issues
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be
- Worked in an Agile project environment – SCRUM based
- Used to working as part of a 2-3 weeks delivery cycle with aggressive timelines
- Experience of planning and running User Acceptance Testing – creating briefings, triaging issues, negotiating priority
- Experience of training users and preparing training material
- Experience on global Salesforce.com projects, US, Canada, Europe
- Ideally BA experience on one or many Salesforce.com projects (ideally complex multi-phase projects)
- Ideally experience defining Salesforce integration requirements – i.e. working with source and destination system teams to define interface ‘contract’
- Ideally worked a part of a 20+ person distributed delivery team, and very effective in communicating remotely (i.e. using video conf, hangouts etc.)
- Ideally experience with similar digital products to Hive involving co-ordination between ecommerce, app, crm etc.
- Ability to clearly define stakeholder requirements, both verbally and written
- Business process mapping using tools such as LucidChart or Visio
- Creation of user stories in standard format (as a….given…when. Then)
- Knowledge of Billing / Payment fundamentals and technology (credit card, direct debit, subscription, US tax etc.)
- Familiarity with call centre concepts – CTI, AHT, PCI, Telephony etc
- Ideally some Salesforce.com experience / certification – high level understanding rather than technical
- Ideally experience with Zuora – high level understanding rather than technical
- Personable – able to work easily with different types/levels of people
The Hive CRM team delivers and maintains the customer systems used to run the Hive business from a sales, fulfilment, billing and customer support point of view
I’m Carla (firstname.lastname@example.org) the Resourcing Partner for Connected home. I’m excited to learn about your background and how you can become part of our market leading team in Connected home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an innovative business that is leading the connected home market. Hive is a British Gas innovation that creates connected products designed to give people the control they want for their homes remotely. The first product Hive Active Heating launched in 2013 enabling people to control their heating and hot water from their mobile, tablet and laptop, followed by the next generation Hive thermostat in 2015.
This year Hive has launched a family of complementary connected home products including SmartPlugs, sensors and soon to be released lights
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing "UPDATE REQUIRED" Senior Business Analyst R9910811 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.