Digital Partnership Specialist
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Digital Partnership Specialist will be responsible for supporting all marketing strategies and tactics associated with chamber agreements, collaborative corporate programs and alliances, and non-commodity partnership initiatives. This individual will be responsible for supporting the initiation, execution, and retention of partnership programs in order to drive incremental account volume and margin for the Small Business division. In addition, this person will be responsible for building strategic, customized marketing plans that will achieve the business goals of all involved parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing field
- Strong project management skills
- Experience implementing collaborative initiatives between marketing and sales departments
- Experience setting up email campaigns in a marketing automation platform (Marketo or similar) is preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Aptitude for reporting & analytics
- Ability to support multiple tasks & deadlines and to work with multiple functional groups, including Operations, Sales, Commercial & Finance teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders across a complex organizational structure
- Energetic and accountable work style/comfortable working under tight timelines and with a sense of urgency even when information may be ambiguous
- Manage the lifecycle marketing strategy for partnerships, including personalized marketing journeys, customized marketing plans, and relevant messaging and materials designed to attract and engage.
- Develop and promote the customer value propositions for innovative products and solutions being managed by the Small Business Partnership group.
- Establish the ideal digital experience for each unique partnership, including use of existing capabilities as well as planning for additional technology and other support that will be required for success (ie: expanded capabilities in MyAccount).
- Provide support for partnership social channels and other messaging opportunities within the partnership arrangements.
- Act as a steward of the Small Business organization within the partnership community. Attend partner community and member events. Prepare and execute all associated marketing support for partner events.
- Responsible for reporting on Partnership data (ie: digital engagement including email metrics, page visits, conversion rates, enrollments etc.) and insights (in addition to understanding what is happening – why is it happening and what can we do to replicate success).
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text