Digital Marketing Analyst
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will perform all pre-and-post campaign reporting and analysis. This individual will be responsible for insuring goals are aligned across the Marketing Department and that reporting is done in a consistent and timely matter. Reports generated by this individual will include, but are not limited to, campaign effectiveness, as measured by open and click-through rates, and return-on-investment (ROI) calculations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field
- 0-2 years of experience in a Marketing field preferred
- Strong aptitude for reporting & analytics
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to support multiple tasks & deadlines
- Comfortable presenting to Senior Management and other stakeholders
- Detail oriented
- Work closely with Marketing Team members to establish campaign objectives and success criteria.
- Capture all costs associated with each marketing initiative and campaign.
- Extract all relevant data from our internal CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Analyze programs to determine overall return on investment (ROI).
- Prepares various marketing reports as needed.
- Identify efficiencies and cost-saving opportunities for future campaigns.
- Report findings and next steps to the rest of the Marketing Group on a bi-weekly basis.
- Perform other duties as required.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text