Digital Marketing Specialist
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will lead all nurturing efforts for new and existing leads. This includes the creation of targeted, digital marketing campaigns and programs. This role will be responsible for converting cold leads into Sales Qualified Leads. This individual will work closely with the Marketing and Sales Teams to continuously improve the quality of the Leads and make process adjustments as needed. In addition, this person will be responsible for creating Marketing campaigns that will leverage the insights that originate from our Data Science Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing field
- 2-3 years of Digital Marketing Experience specifically
- Experience working with Marketing Automations tools such as Marketo or Pardot
- Strong project management skills • Strong aptitude for reporting & analytics
- Ability to support multiple tasks & deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders across a complex organizational structure
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Energetic and accountable work style/comfortable working under tight timelines and with a sense of urgency even when information may be ambiguous
- Develop inbound nurturing campaigns what will quickly convert inbound web traffic to Sales Qualified Leads (SQL).
- Conduct regular information sharing sessions with the outside and inside Sales Teams to continuously improve lead quality.
- Build campaigns via our Marketing Automation System that fully leverage the outputs from our predictive models.
- Develop hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for A/B and multivariate tests.
- “Close the loop” by incorporating learnings from campaigns and A/B tests into future marketing efforts.
- Work to improve and progress the optimization processes, tools, and strategies within the DEB Marketing department
- Demonstrate steady year-over-year growth of SQL’s
- Share learnings and recommendations with Senior Management on a monthly basis.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text