L&D Systems Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning Systems Lead to join the HR Systems team. In this role you will be responsible for the support and management of the Centrica Learning Management systems and other related HR applications, interfaces and projects.
- Location: Windsor
- Total package circa £60k - £75k (depending on experience)
- Global lead for Learning configuration across all Learning Management Systems across Centrica
- Performs Learning Management functional and technical system activities - business process configuration; security fundamentals, reports & integrations
- Collaborates with HR senior leadership and Centre of Excellence, senior technologists and business partners to define business processes, analyse operational efficiencies, test and implement creative solutions and measure delivery results based on business need
- Prepares and/or evaluate change requests, leads and manages milestone sign-offs, identifies risk and mitigation strategies
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing, as required, including creation of test scenarios, performing functional tests, support of users during testers and defect resolution.
- Lead on resolving escalated support requests
- Proactively identify and /or correct errors in Learning Management business processes, employee data or data configuration.
- Functionally IT literate, and an ability to communicate effectively with IT professionals
- Proven experience of implementing and/or supporting Learning Management Systems, related projects & upgrades
- Experience of managing people and working within a matrix organisation
- Able to plan and organize the work of themselves and others to ensure the achievement of targets and outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently engage with others
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Possess good creative skills and make suggestions for improvement
- Must be able to work under pressure and to constantly changing deadlines
- Must be pro-active and self-motivated
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Nicole.Williamson@centrica.com typing 'Update required: L&D Systems Manager R9907602' in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com