Digital Customer Marketing Specialist
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Digital Customer Marketing Specialist will be responsible for cross-sell, renewal, and win back campaigns for current and former customers. This individual will also work closely with the Data Science team to design campaigns that fully leverage the insights from the renewal, cross-sell, and win-back predictive models. The success of this individual will be measured by improvements in retention rates and the propensity of customers to buy multiple products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing field
- 2-3 years of Digital Marketing Experience specifically
- Experience working with Marketing Automations tools such as Marketo or Pardot
- Strong project management skills • Strong aptitude for reporting & analytics
- Ability to support multiple tasks & deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders across a complex organizational structure
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Salesforce.com preferred
- Energetic and accountable work style/comfortable working under tight timelines and with a sense of urgency even when information may be ambiguous
- Develop outbound marketing campaigns what will quickly incent renewals and cross-sell opportunities.
- Track “lost” customers and develop campaigns that will encourage them to come back to Direct Energy.
- Build campaigns via our Marketing Automation System that fully leverage the outputs from our predictive models.
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure that all campaigns are aligned with Sales’ objectives.
- Develop hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for A/B and multivariate tests.
- “Close the loop” by incorporating learnings from campaigns and A/B tests into future marketing efforts.
- Work to improve and progress the optimization processes, tools, and strategies within the DEB Marketing department
- Demonstrate steady year-over-year improvements in retention rates and numbers of products purchased per customer.
- Share learnings and recommendations with Senior Management on a monthly basis.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability