HR Data & Systems Analyst
The HR Data & System Analyst plays a key role in governing Centrica’s organisation structure as represented in Workday. Working within the Organisation Management (OM) team, the OM Analyst works with colleagues in HR to facilitate mass organisation changes as a result of an acquisition, divestment or restructure and oversees and supports the self service management of organisation changes by line managers and HR at levels below this.
• Total package circa £30k – 40k (depending on experience)
- Partners with HR and Reward partners to facilitate the implementation of significant organisational change in Workday that is not suitable for execution via self-service.
- Partners with HR and Reward partners to ensure that organisation and department names in Workday are kept up to date and that Workday reflects ongoing organisational change in Centrica.
- Partners with HR and Reward partners to ensure that international (cross-country) organisational structures are maintained.
- Maintains in-country vs cross-country position mapping attributes in Workday to ensure that in-country escalation points for country systems that need it are maintained in Workday.
- Works with the 3rd party AMS provider to ensure that the integration of organisational data between Workday and SAP is operating accurately and efficiently.
- Maintains a governance role over the representation of organisation data in Workday, ensuring that org design principles agreed across the organisation are maintained.
- Conducts regular data cleanse exercises to identify “stranded” departments, positions and organisations, working with HR and Reward Partners to remove these when necessary.
- Conducts regular audits to ensure that the Workday organisation structure is maintained in line with the organisation design principles agreed, acting with HR partners and managers as necessary to address areas where this is not the case.
- Supports impact assessment of proposed changes with an impact, or potential impact, on position attributes or organisational structures as part of the change request process.
- Highlights contributory processes and interfaces in Workday or elsewhere that risk damaging organisational integrity in Workday. Work with process owners to address any shortcomings.
- Works closely with the Reward team and the HR Process management team to ensure that job profiles are accurately maintained and applied consistently to positions in Workday.
- Where CPS support for organisational changes is deemed to be appropriate, work with the 3rd party provider to confirm details of the changes they will be responsible for, initiate and complete the change request process to procure their support and monitor the third party provider through to completion.
Describe key competencies required to carry out the role competently and effectively
- Knowledge of organisational management of ERP systems, with experience in Workday preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong, effective and enduring working relationships with HR and Reward partners across the business
- Ability to document HR processes and identify and implement improvements
- Ability to direct 3rd party providers to conduct forensic analysis of errors and exceptions where required
- Willingness to learn and apply knowledge in a fast-moving matrix environment
- Experience in an ERP functional role (Workday preferred)
- Experience of organisational management and governance of international organisation structures in a multi-national organisation
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing UPDATE REQUIRED HR Data & Systems Analyst R9906411 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.