Reporting & Systems Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Reporting & Systems Analyst to join our Procurement Operations team. In this role you will be providing administrative and system support by collating management information to demonstrate the value of the Procurement function. You will also be supporting the delivery of the systems and data infrastructure support to enhance both the efficiency and effectiveness of Procurement across the group.
- Location – Windsor
- Responsible for the Reporting Portfolio, ensuring it captures all reports created by the Procurement Operations team along with specifics including frequency, submission dates and stakeholders
- Responsible for the development and on going execution of various reports and MI ensuring no submission is missed and that reports remain accurate and meaningful
- Ensure performance standards are maintained and reported on a regular basis
- Responsible for analysing and sharing insights to drive opportunities, value and compliance
- Management of shared mailboxes and Service Now workgroups. Act as a ‘first port of call’ for Procurement Operations queries
- Responsible for the effective administration of the communication tools used by team e.g. Sharepoint
- Responsible for the effective management of Governance controls, including meeting scheduling, video conferencing scheduling, meeting minutes and collation of meeting input and output material
- Support the wider Procurement Operations team to ensure master data such as Vendor data remains up to date.
- Support the wider Procurement Operations team in Procurement system support and administration, including managing new user system requests and requests for information and training
- Support the Reporting and Enablement Manager in developing and driving the Procurement Operations engagement and communication plan across the wider Procurement Function
- Experience of working within a large and complex environment with systems across multiple geographies
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify and expeditiously exploit commercial opportunities. Advanced skill using MS Office, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to manipulate data in Excel
- Confidence and credibility with good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Team player with an ability to manage relationships
- Organised and professional
- Strong communicator and able to both challenge and support where required.
- Highly delivery focused
- Pro-active, flexible, resilient, motivated and results oriented.
- Imaginative and creative
- Proven analytical skills including ability to gather, interpret complex data, summarise and communicate simply and effectively
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing Reporting & Systems Analyst R9911505 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.
Total package circa £20k - 28k (depending on experience)