Warehouse Associate - Charlotte, NC
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Assisting with the daily operation of the warehouse by receiving, storing, delivering and picking products and materials.
Role and Responsibilities
- Delivers or picks up equipment and materials to from job sites, vendors or supply houses Receive and verify incoming products and enter onto a computer system Load and unload shipments Stock products Accurate pulling/packing materials for job orders
- Performing inventory control, auditing and scanning.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for all associates Sort and place materials and products on proper rack locations Operate warehouse equipment, including a forklift Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify supervisor.
- Perform other general warehouse duties as assigned Comply with OSHA guidelines and Airtron / Airco’s safety policies and procedures
High School Diploma or GED, Required with 2-5 years of warehouse experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, and multi-task
Strong attention to detail
Basic computer skills
Must have a valid driver’s license, required
Prior forklift experience
Candidates must be able to pass the following pre-employment
MVR Driving Record Check
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability