HVAC Commerical Sales Representative
Airtron - a Direct Energy Company, has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at the lowest cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Build relationships with target market, preferably design/build general contractors.
- Prepare estimates for contracts and proposals.
- Follow-up on sales leads and lists, both self-generated and via other sources.
- Manage multiple, ongoing, opportunities.
- Work with our CED to improve our commercial estimates.
- Complete all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner on all leads including the collection of payments.
- Must be accessible by phone at all times, other than scheduled vacations or holidays
- Demonstrate technical expertise and maintains a high level of credibility.
- Recommend solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage.
- Be active in the local A.B.C. (Associated Builders and Contractors)
- Design HVAC systems per Airtron’s best demonstrated practices.
- Write up workorders and other associated paperwork.
- Work with installation department to ensure smooth installation and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a professional image at all times by:
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL AIRTRON standards of performance and code of ethics.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Associate’s degree in related field.
- General office setting and local travel.
- Extended work hours to include day and/or evening shifts.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability