This is a full time position with Direct Energy Solar. The role has a competitive hourly wage, comprehensive benefits package, and the ability to advance in a rapidly growing company.
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for assisting and maintaining in office and project documentation and functions while reporting to the Operations Manager. The Operations Coordinator, at the direction of the Operations Manager will assist the Project Leads and other local managers in preparing and completing solar projects.
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact in a team environment.
- Efficient time management in order to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Organized and driven approach.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Aiding Project Leads in preparing solar projects for installation
- Compiling project documentation for Project Leads
- Pulling permits for solar projects
- Meeting local inspectors to conduct solar inspections
- Tracking and maintaining office supplies
- Check Scanning
- General customer support where need about status of customer accounts
- Other duties as assigned
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability