Master Data Manager
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Creating and managing a master data management process for collecting, standardizing, rationalizing, aggregating, matching, quality assuring and maintaining varies master database lists within MS Dynamics AX for direct and indirect items.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in appropriate discipline or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience, including 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience leading small to medium teams (2-8 employees)
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Proficient at SQL, Access and Visio, a plus.
- Strong cross-functional working experience and communication skills.
- Create efficient and effective processes and tools delivering a high service-level to our business users.
- Interface with key business user stakeholders to ensure master data is meeting their needs.
- Create and provide dashboard performance measurements on a daily bases.
- Recruit, train, develop and manage a remote team that consist of direct and indirect reports.
- Create and maintain SharePoint site.
- Work closely with the MS Dynamics AX IT team on an ongoing bases assisting on projects and providing department updates.
- Be successful at performing both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Be adept at conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Be a strong influencer, encouraging, and motivating within and outside the department.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text