Project Delivery Analyst
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Project Delivery Analyst is responsible for ensuring that products and infrastructure are developed efficiently, by working with requestors, managers, developers, and shared service corporate departments. The Product Delivery Manager must maintain close communication with North America Connected Home stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle to ensure that expectations are set appropriately and projects/products are delivered on time and provide a high quality of customer experience while meeting the original business goals.
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results, prioritize activities, and to manage time effectively.
- High level of initiative and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- 4+ years of experience managing and delivering projects/products in a corporate environment.
- Works effectively in a changing environment and under stress
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to use these skills effectively in a multifunctional/country environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong grasp of web and software development lifecycle concepts.
- Experience with agile methodology in addition to traditional waterfall development.
- Expert proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Customer journeys
- Strong negotiation, leadership, and written and verbal communication skills, and experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Guide projects and products towards the minimum technical solution that meets the business goals.
- Own the project/product delivery process, evolving it as necessary to meet the needs of an agile, high throughput organization.
- Manage project/product requirements and planning.
- Create and maintain project delivery timelines and own communication to internal and external stakeholders about milestones and progress.
- Act as gatekeeper to help ensure that projects are aligned with overall goals
- Own and maintain all project documentation, including requirements, product specifications, test plans, and release notes.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with colleagues, supervisors/managers, and various departmental and organizational personnel.
- Ability to successfully establish and maintain periodic external contact relationships with vendors and customers.
- Develops an understanding of products in development to identify dependencies, highlight risks and assist team in driving successful products on time.
- Identifies appropriate resources.
- Reports weekly project status to team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as directed in the Program Delivery Processes
- Execute communications to targeted stakeholders throughout the ERP program.
- 76Create operational documentation
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills
- Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems
- Assist their supervisor and Delivery Director in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
- Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve issues and risks affecting the project
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability