Gas Engineer, Poole
PH Jones, part of British Gas, is a provider of Gas Central Heating Service, Repair and Installations to the Social Housing market. We are now looking for a Gas Engineer to join our team. We can offer you an exciting journey with us, the opportunity to work with talented friendly people and put your skills to use in helping our customers.
- Location: Poole
- Salary: Up to £32,000 dependant on experience
- Plus benefits including company van, share save scheme, company pension, healthcare benefits and employee discounts
- Permanent, Full Time
- Services and repairs appliances in customers property
- Identifies and manages risks in own work environment
- Complies with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Conducts behaviour of oneself appropriately to safeguard the company reputation
- Assist with out of hours calls on a rotation basis
- Experienced in servicing and repairing gas central heating systems in customer’s homes
- Previous social housing contract experience desirable but not essential
- Full driving licence required
- Must have CCN1, CEN1 or CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1 and HTR1
- Ideally posses OFTEC and HEATAS qualifications for oil and/or solid fuel but not essential
- Have the ability to work well with a team and take sole ownerships of jobs allocated
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. British Gas operates a preferred supplier list and when required will source candidates through these agencies.