Personal Assistant to Group T&E Director
To perform full secretarial, administrative and general office duties, of a responsible and confidential nature, in support of a senior executive director and small team.
- Location: Windsor
- Salary competitive plus benefits
- Diary management, co-ordinating arrangements for meetings and conferences including teleconferences and video conferences.
- Screen telephone calls, letters and emails. Meets and greets visitors.
- Co-ordinate and book travel arrangements and plan itineraries
- Communicates instructions or requests to various individuals/departments and obtain information from other managers, as required.
- Respond to routine requests and correspondence, drafting correspondence for final approval or referring requests as appropriate.
- Organise and expedite flow of work, initiating follow up action where appropriate.
- Organise meeting room bookings.
- Raise purchase orders using the SAP system.
- Process stationery orders.
- Complete expense requests for the T&E Leadership team.
- Ensure all regular meetings are kept up to date with correct attendees.
- Print papers in advance of all meetings, where required.
- Ensure the T&E Director has sufficient preparation time for upcoming important meetings.
- Keep activity calendar up to date.
- Arrange and attend team meetings.
- Operate information systems to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records.
- Understand and adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
- Creation of presentation materials (MS PowerPoint)
- Support the administration of the T&E team site
- Create and maintain the T&E template library and data sources
- Proactively search to improve the function
- Previous advanced PA experience within a large geographically spread organisation.
- Show initiative and ability to deal proactively with any situation that develops.
- Experience of dealing with issues in a confidential manner.
- Resilient and assertive.
- Strong IT skills and ability to demonstrate competence in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Confidence and creditability.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and deal with people at all levels, and specifically the wider PA network.
- Exceptionally well organised with the ability to be flexible in prioritising deliverables and planning accordingly.
- Multi-tasking to make sure that everything is done on time and to exceptional standards.
- Proven ability to liaise with the Senior Executive Team, Board, CEO, PA’s.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Personal Assistant to Group T&E Director R9910572 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com