One Hour Heating & Air, a Direct Energy Company is looking for a Dispatcher
The service dispatcher schedules technician appointments at customer sites and facilitates communication between technicians, customers, and the company.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
• 2 years of experience in related industry dispatch and coordination.
• Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills.
• Advanced communication and customer service skills.
• Experience in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Maintain the service technician schedules and dispatches technicians as service calls are completed.
• Schedule technician return trips with customers to complete jobs after arrival of parts.
• Maintain on-call schedule for service technician and after-hours service procedures.
• Enter service calls, schedules calls, and generates call debriefing with technicians daily.
• Maintain customer database, ensuring complete, accurate, and updated entry of information.
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding company schedule and requested lead times, equipment service, and service invoicing, and general inquiries.
• Respond to service technician requests both by radio and phone.
• Follow-up and schedule preventative maintenance service appointments.
• Review completes service work orders for accuracy.
• Prepares invoices and timecards for processing.
• Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
• Effectively manage conflict resolution with clients through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
• Follow safety policies and procedures.
• Abide by ALL Direct Energy standards of performance and code of ethics.
• Maintain a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability