Customer Service Representative
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Customer Service Representative is to create and maintain customer relationships. The role will function as the primary support for the Sale/Care Call Center, as well as, administer back office duties, support the Digital Team, Complaint Team and other departments, and track and report Transaction errors, Billing errors and Non-Commodity issues as related to the customer.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of experience in a high volume, customer focused, team-based call center
- Demonstrated experience of handling and resolving escalated and complex customer service issues
- Excellent Customer Service, Telephone and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic PC and typing skills
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Knowledge of Retail Electricity Industry/Deregulation
- Support the Sales/Care Call Center addressing escalated issues for agents and customers from billing concerns to transactional exceptions.
- Provide solutions and options for Agent/Customer concerns.
- Input, track and resolve customer service tickets to ensure timely customer resolution.
- Work order rejections and contacting the customers for next steps
- Support role for Digital, Complaints, and Billing departments
- Proactive outbound calling for potential complaint customer or customer that may have errors with their accounts
- Non-Commodity Support for Price Protection Plans, Connected Home Products, and Rewards programs
- Other duties as assigned.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability