Sr. Analyst, Campaign Management
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Direct Energy is seeking an experienced Campaign Management analyst to support growing retail energy sales and retention programs by delivering targeted, personalized, and measured audiences. The senior analyst will execute ongoing audience production as well as participate in the development of new campaign capabilities, processes, and measurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, information systems, computer science or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated success in delivering campaign audience lists for digital, inbound telemarketing, direct mail and other sales channels
- Understanding of database marketing; experience in customer segmentation and targeting
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to tight timelines and high quality standards, partnering closely with stakeholders and establishing strong cross-functional relationships
- Participate in the development and production of Direct Energy’s campaign audiences
- Leveraging customer and prospect data, the analyst will be responsible for the production of marketing and sales acquisition and retention audience lists
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the campaign management database and systems and own various processes that support campaign audience request intake, development and delivery
- Participate in advisement of customer/prospect selection, generation of ad-hoc, routine, and automated audience data files, secure delivery of data to channels and vendors, logging & archiving campaign history, and the selection and management of control, test, version and personalization cell groups within a campaign audience
- Drive process improvement and quality assurance
- Liaise with data and IT vendors that support campaign data and programs
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability