Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
RequirementsMINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Serves the customers of the company by expertly replacing heating and air conditioning systems and components
- Inspects each aspect of an installation before leaving the job to prevent unnecessary callbacks after a job is completed
- Uses installation quality control form as an inspection checklist
- Tests each system after each installation is completed prior to leaving the customer’s home to make sure that the system is working properl
- Explains each installation performed to the customer each time a service or repair is completed. Makes sure that the customer is 100% satisfied with all work
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Accurately completes all paperwork
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times.
- Wears floor savers while in the customer’s home and maintain a neat work area while performing an installation
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability