Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Airtron Virginia Division is hiring numerous full-time Residential HVAC Service Technicians with 3-5 years experience in the field. Must be able to work flexible on-call schedule when needed. May be eligible for a $500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
Direct Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA-M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status/Genetic Data
• Identifies, analyzes, diagnose, and repairs HVAC systems in customer’s home
• Performs preventative maintenance and proactive repairs when needed.
• Represents company by serving as a direct company contact
• Provides repair vs. replacement options
• Responds to calls in a timely manner
• Provides sales leads to Sales Lead Coordinator
• Achieves annual and monthly sales goals
• Determines parts to order for repairs in a timely manner
• Complete paperwork for each job, including daily time, job status and duration
• Records parts, materials, labor and other cost data per job and return unused resources to warehouse
• Beware of safety precautions and follow safety guidelines
• 3-5 years of HVAC experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to develop sales action plans
• Managing multiple task at one time
• Motivated to achieve sales goals
• Professional appearance
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Able to problem solve
• Good Organizational skills
• Flexibility to work overtime / weekends as required
• Ability to climb and descend ladders while carrying up to 30 lbs
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
• Ability to maneuver in confined spaces i.e. crawlspaces, attics, etc.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Completes all mandatory paperwork in a timely manner
• Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner
• Positive Attitude
• Great work ethic
• EPA Certification or NATE certification preferred (or if required by State)
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• May be eligible for Sign On Bonus - based on experience
All Candidates must be able to pass the following pre-employment
• Background Check
• Motor Vehicle Report
• Drug Test
• Provide 3 Employer References
We have 12 divisions throughout the U.S. and as a company Airtron is one of the largest HVAC companies in North America. Being the largest HVAC Company we offer career opportunities throughout our business and within our parent company Direct Energy.
Airtron provides an excellent benefits package that includes the following:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Company Match 401 K program
• Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
• Long / Short Term Disability
• We are a Equal Opportunity Employer.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability