Gas Repair Engineer
PH Jones, part of British Gas, is a provider of Gas Central Heating Service, Repair and Installations to the Social Housing market. We are now looking for Gas Engineers to join our team. We can offer you an exciting journey with us, the opportunity to work with talented friendly people and put your skills to use in helping our Customers.
- Location: Cannock
- Salary: £13 per hour plus extra earning potential and benefits
- Benefits: Company van, share save scheme, company pension, healthcare benefits and employee discounts
- Permanent, Full Time
- Services and repairs appliances in customers property
- Identifies and manages risks in own work environment
- Complies with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Conducts behaviour of oneself appropriately to safeguard the company reputation
- Assist with out of hours calls on a rotation basis
- Experienced in servicing and repairing gas central heating systems in customer’s homes
- Previous social housing contract experience desirable but not essential
- Full driving licence required
- Must have CCN1, CEN1 or CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1 and HTR1
- Ideally posses OFTEC and HEATAS qualifications for oil and/or solid fuel but not essential
- Have the ability to work well with a team and take sole ownerships of jobs allocated
As a leader in the UK energy market, British Gas Business supplies gas and electricity to a vast range of industrial and commercial customers under the market leading British Gas brand.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Gas Repair Engineer R9907491 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.