The Workforce Specialist is responsible for real-time monitoring for multiple lines of business to ensure key performance indicator goals are met while also ensuring call center expectations and goals are achieved. Utilizes workforce applications and reports to provide real-time trend analysis to ensure staffing levels are sufficient to meet workload requirements throughout the day. Monitors the workforce and reports any outliers or unusual activities. Responsible for Alerting IT and leadership of any system issues that impact call taking. Coordinates off-phone activities to meet call center development and training needs. Answers the attendance line, accurately records attendance events and communicates to appropriate leadership based on call center policy. The Workforce Specialist is also responsible for dispatching service appointments to technicians in the field to fulfill service agreements.
Education (High School, GED, Associates, Bachelors, PHD):
High School Diploma/GED required.
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 3 months’ Workforce Management experience preferred.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a high volume call center environment preferred.
- Experience using Workforce Management applications and reports, including Real Time Adherence (RTA)
- Familiarity with call center technology and Workforce Management terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and logical reasoning.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with good relationship building skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Monitor the queues to ensure key performance indicator goals are met (i.e. service level, abandon rate, average speed of answer).
- Monitor current call volumes and take appropriate action to ensure SLA impacts are minimal.
- Monitor agent schedule compliance via RTA tool to ensure correct staffing is in place.
- Coordinate off-phone activities to meet call center development and training needs.
- Provide real-time forecast trend analysis to project future staffing requirements and adjust staffing levels accordingly.
- Monitor the workforce and reports any outliers or unusual activities.
- Alert IT and leadership of any system issues that impact call taking.
- Assist with creating workforce management documents and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Dispatch service appointments to technicians in the field to fulfill service agreements.
- Ensure all appointments are processed according to call center process.
- Assist with appropriate research requests.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability