Business Improvement Analyst
The Business Improvement Analyst utilizes Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methodology to evaluate processes across the business, focusing on Right First Time (RFT), complaint reduction, cost reduction, reducing customer effort, and improving overall customer experience.
- Undergraduate degree required (Engineering, Finance preferred).
- The candidate must have two or more years' experience in business process analysis.
- 2-5 years of experience in Retail Energy preferred.
- Six Sigma Training/Experience preferred.
- Ability to lead others and facilitate projects from start to finish.
- Ability to work well as part of a team with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and executive management.
- •Microsoft Visio – must be able to map process flows.
- Microsoft Excel - must be able to build financial models with accuracy.
- Microsoft PowerPoint – must be able to create clear and effective presentations.
- Domestic travel up to 30% of the time.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of process improvements by eliminating waste through the use of lean principles and Six Sigma methods.
- Evaluate current processes & technologies for cost efficiencies and effectiveness and recommend appropriate changes.
- Lead execution/implementation of recommended and approved changes.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting all project progress, successes and failures.
- Facilitate projects using tools such as value stream mapping, Kaizen events and root cause analysis.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are a Equal Employment Opportunity
employer--M/F/disability/protected veteran status