Customer Experience Representative - Ottawa, ON - Swing Shift
Airtron Canada is a national provider of HVAC, Building Automation Systems and Energy Services for Canadian businesses. Our technical experts deliver world-class performance from a coast to coast network of regional offices. We leverage deep knowledge and experience in buildings, mechanical systems and energy management to help our customers protect their investments and keep their facilities operating at full potential. From preventive maintenance plans, through to scalable, comprehensive services strategies and installation services, our commitment to over-performing and earning the trust and confidence of our customers remains the same.
By being part of the Direct Energy family, Airtron Canada will be supported by the strength and stability of a global organization while building the reputation of being. http://www.airtroncanada.com/
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Provide exceptional, courteous and professional service by assisting customers with service or maintenance related inquiries. The CER actively promotes Airtron Canada services by being the customer advocate and takes the proper course of action to resolve issues in a timely manner. The CER will monitor and ensure customer issues are resolved and/or escalated when needed.
- Receives calls or electronic mail requests from customers for demand service or maintenance inquiries and creates computerized service request. Sends requests to regional dispatcher. When required for urgent or priority issues will place a phone call to ensure that request has been received.
- Ask all pertinent questions to gather the necessary information .
- Follow-up work order through to resolution. May require reaching out to the branch.
- The CER is to monitor our commitments on all work orders and follow escalation process if necessary.
- Proactively follow-up on closed calls.
- Receive and action calls from the Technician Hotline and action requests appropriately, PO creations etc.
- Build and develop relationships with customers, regional coordinators and technical staff.
- Assist with any special reporting that is required for clients and adhoc projects as necessary.
- Ability to manage constantly changing priorities and adapt to business needs and requirements.
Protect overall customer experience by ensuring quality service is delivered from beginning to full and complete resolution of all issues. Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a co-operative fashion; without laying blame and act as an advocate for the customer within the organization.
- Exceptional customer service skills and orientation.
- Bilingual in French and English required
- Strong communication skills (oral & written), listening skills, ability to ask questions, the ability to document information and provide clear instructions for others.
- Independent decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Takes initiative and is driven to help the overall organization succeed.
- Strong understanding as to how to prioritize call types and raise visibility or escalations when necessary.
- Logical thinking and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time management skills and understanding what is required to complete/resolve various service and maintenance activities.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
3-5 years in a customer service role; preferably in the HVAC/Building Automation industry but general service industry is acceptable.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability