Administrative Coordinator - Franchise
Direct Energy is seeking a Franchise administrative coordinator .This position will support the Franchise Development Administrative Manager with duties and tasks assigned relating to Franchise documents and various supporting documents relating to Franchise Development. Provides assistance in the planning and coordinating of all Franchise Development events.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be detail oriented, efficient, and organized.
- Must be able to multi-task, work within deadlines and change priorities quickly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be self motivated, high energy, and assertive.
- Supports the efforts of the Franchise Development Administrative Manager and the Franchise Development Team.
- Handles incoming marketing calls related to franchise sales as needed.
- Creates and processes various franchise documents, including application packets, franchise agreements, amendments, owner guaranties, promissory notes, franchise transfer request forms, transfer agreements and assignments, reviewing to ensure that all information is complete and accurate.
- Proactively follows up with prospects and franchisees directly if additional information is required.
- Updates various sales and marketing related databases including: Franchise Development sales spreadsheet, sold zip code lists, and FranConnect.
- Performs various reports and searches including: Criminal Background, Credit, Dun & Bradstreet, Secretary of State and Better Business Bureau.
- Processes purchase orders as needed for expenses relating to Franchise Development.
- Communicates pertinent information relating to sales, transfer and assignments of franchises to Franchise Development, Accounting, Legal, Operations, BuyMax, Successware and others as requested.
- Returns executed documents to Franchisee, Accounting, and Legal.
- Travels to related Franchise Development events as needed.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>