Franchise Compliance Specialist
Direct Energy is seeking a Franchise Compliance Specialist this position will support the compliance department.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manages the collection and enforcement of franchisees insurance requirements
- Maintains various compliance databases to include insurance submissions, compliance trackers, and various discretionary databases
- Manages the default, termination, and non-renewal process as they relate to the Franchise Compliance Dept. This will include the management and tracking of the disengagement process to include the notification of all departments required to disengage a franchisee
- Travels to franchise locations to ensure de-identification process has been complete
- Represents the Franchise Compliance Department in the absence of the Franchise Compliance Manager
- Serves as the main point of contact and liaison between Franchise Compliance and all other lines of business.
- Performs various searches, including but not limited to, Secretary of State Business filings, state and local license searches.
- Communicates pertinent information relating to renewals, transfers and ownership changes of franchises to Franchise Compliance Team.
- Travels to related Franchise Compliance and Brand events as needed.
- Completion of all others assigned tasks relating to Franchise Compliance as assigned by the Franchise Compliance Manager.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook required.
- Document handling experience required.
- Must be detail oriented, efficient, and organized.
- Must be able to multi-task, work within deadlines and change priorities quickly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be self motivated, high energy, and assertive.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>