The Marketing Specialist will work within the BuyMax business group of Direct Energy Services, this position provides marketing leadership and sales team support including driving top-line revenue growth, improving customer engagement, develop and refine relevant business value propositions to match market needs and customer goals. Additionally he/she will collaborate in the development and execution of the marketing plan for the Private Brands and Rebate segments of our business.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Expert influencing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, Sitecore, WordPress, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to quickly learn and deal with ambiguity in a fast paced environment..
- Experience with graphic design programs
- Strong online/web search knowledge and abilities.
- Prior experience working in a professional office or customer focused environment.
- Formal presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team setting while able to complete projects according to deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative and work on multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills and ability to transpose into content
- Organized and good time management skills.
- Passionate about helping others and aligned with company’s mission.
- Ability to travel.
- Develop marketing and advertising campaigns to build brand awareness, increase adoption of private label products and expand utilization of vendor rebate programs.
- Develop and implement digital campaigns using SEM, SEO, cloud analytics, mobile, IOT, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Hootesuite, HubSpot to track conversions and ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with management, sales, vendors and other stakeholders to produce relevant content (eBlast communications, emails, case studies, product videos, website copy, social media, blogs, press releases and other marketing activities) focused on customer centric campaigns.
- Develop and coordinate product promotion, technical presentations and advertising through stakeholders and digital communications.
- Good storytelling skills to create customer references and case studies supporting value propositions of our BuyMax products and services.
- Help identify segment / growth opportunities, develop strategies, value propositions, product / service positioning and other creative and/or strategic programs to differentiate BuyMax from its competitors and drive revenue growth.
- Ability to research on-line and retail pricing on all of our private branded products and any key features / elements that drive that pricing.
- Analysis of our on-line competitors; specifically for replacement media, UV bulbs, etc. with the goal of developing a clearer picture of Business to Consumer (“B2C”) outreach in this area.
- Analysis of present website strategy with dealers and development of plan for increasing exposure to end users.
- Development of creative ways to present our brands to consumers that integrates with our broader Franchise Marketing strategy.
- Using our eCommerce site helping deploy our existing main sites as consumer facing sites and helping to drive consumers to our members and products.
- Owns responsibility for the management, effectiveness and utilization of our internal database (CRM, email lists, etc.).
- Coordinate communication regarding discontinued products and inventory, obsolete products and new products.
- Maintain training recordings to include: editing and posting to websites.
- Responsible for managing and organizing trade shows, annual rewards program, customer and company events including coordination of BuyMax activities with the Corporate Event Management team.
- Other duties as assigned
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>