Customer Relationship Specialist
The Customer Relationship Specialist is responsible for ensuring that BuyMax members have a high level of success using the rebate program, and for educating customers and potential customers so that they understand the benefits of BuyMax membership. The incumbent must be able to work with members to provide “above and beyond” service, and to communicate effectively throughout the company. The emphasis of this position is on relationship building; understanding customers’ spoken and unspoken needs; communication; and collaboration. The role demands the person to be a self-starter, have a strong sense of ownership, and to effectively manage relationships with upper management of member companies.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Present the BuyMax proposition at member engagements; educating customers and prospective customers, and assisting the sales team as required.
- Onboard new members, creates and distributes new member materials, and provides product and process education through webinars.
- Attends BuyMax vendor shows to educate members and prospective members, and to assist with set-up, coordination, and registration.
- Serves as the main point of contact and liaison for customer inquiries; responds to member inquiries and provides a speedy and thorough resolution to member issues and problems.
- Ensures that members are reporting purchases quarterly, submitting Preferred Vendor Sign-Up Forms, and utilizing the vendor partner program. Updates data in spreadsheets and communicates reports to vendors.
- Creates, edits, and distributes weekly and monthly marketing communications to members.
- Provides customer support for the GIFTS (Goodman Incentives Funding Technicians and Salespeople) program, responding to member inquiries and providing assistance with access to the website.
- Performs other assigned Customer Service tasks as assigned.
Willing to travel 25%
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>