Vendor Relationship Specialist
The Vendor Relationship Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the BuyMax vendor partners have a high level of success with optimum utilization of all available programs, and creating relationships within the vendor partners’ organization assuring the collection of member spend data and reconciling discrepancies. The emphasis of this position is on relationship building; understanding the vendors’ organization; communication; and collaboration. The role demands the person to be a self-starter, have a strong sense of ownership, and to effectively manage relationships with management of the vendor partner companies.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Present the BuyMax proposition to specific vendor partner prospects.
- Maintain the vendor prospect tracking system and the processes associated.
- Attends BuyMax vendor shows to assist with set-up, coordination, and registration.
- Serves as the main point of contact and liaison for vendor inquiries; responds to vendor inquiries and provides a speedy and thorough resolution to issues and problems.
- Maintains the vendor partner content in the member-facing website by obtaining new and revised information from our vendor partner, adding and changing content as needed, and maintaining the site CMS database.
- Administer BuyMax Vendor Partner Program to maximize value to vendors.
- Manage trade show set up and booth representation at company events.
- Manage BuyMax Club websites.
- Responsible for collection of vendor rebates, insuring proper backup for checks. Works closely with database coordinator and business analyst to assure maximum rebate collection.
- Coordinate the rebate discrepancy process for member-reported purchases not satisfied after posting. Analyzes discrepancy reports for ineligible items. Interfaces with Customer Service associate to insure member paperwork is in order and to oversee process to obtain paperwork not received.
- Handles all member issues with vendors escalated from customer service and operations management. Interface with vendors on behalf of members to resolve issues; escalates problems to Director of Vendor Relations.
- Willing to travel 25%
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>