Senior Customer Insights Manager
Centrica's newly formed Distributed Energy & Power team has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Customer Insights Manager. You will be responsible for providing practical action oriented insight by delivering market and customer insight to inform products and proposition development, our sales and marketing strategy and plans.
Insights include, market and technology trends, customer satisfaction and brand awareness programmes
- Work with the marketing leadership to collect, analyse and develop insights from market, customer and industry analyst data sources to support commercial, product, service, sales and marketing programmes
- Define and execute research and surveys to gain further customer insights including customer feedback and satisfaction programmes
- Develops customer insights based on primary and secondary research for key commercial, product and service programs. Including supplier management
- Works with Proposition and Channel managers to define KPIs for measuring success of marketing and sales programmes
- Deliver insight programme on behalf of key stakeholders to time, quality and budget
- Employ and promotes best practice in Enterprise insights and research. Continues to evolve and optimise insights delivered to the business
- Market and Customer insights: an expert at obtaining market and customer insights to inform product strategy, proposition development and go-to-market activity
- Research: Experience of designing and executing both primary and secondary research, brand measurement, customer satisfaction and NPS research
- Sales and marketing channels: Experience of creating insights to be used for inbound content marketing (including digital and media channels) to drive awareness, consideration and sales
- Sales support: a working knowledge of the B2B customer sales process and experience of aligning insights to support go to market objectives
- Customer journey: Knowledge of how to apply customer insights to influence behaviors throughout the customer journey
- Collaboration: Must be able to work effectively with a range of internal and external Centrica stakeholders including, strategy, brand , technology teams and Industry Analysts
- Influencing and presentation: able to present and explain key findings in order to engage and influence a range of senior Centrica stakeholders, customers and suppliers
- Education: Degree level qualification in any discipline – or equivalent
- Insights gathering: Experience in defining ways in which to measure customer insights and deployment of research techniques to gain this data and understanding
- B2B Sales: Individual should have a background in B2B sales or B2B sales support with demonstrable experience at making an impact through new routes to customers
- Marketing: Experience of marketing B2B and assessing effectiveness of the channels
- Collaboration: Experience of working in multi-function global or group teams to deliver complex solutions and influence senior stakeholders in multiple geographies
- Energy and Technology: Experience at working in the energy or technology sectors
Centrica Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing 'Update required:Senior Customer Insights Manager R9909395' in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.