PA to Director
PA to Director
Salary – competitive + bonus & excellent benefits
Rathbone Place, London (5 minutes from Tottenham Court Road Tube Station)
You’ll support the Director of UK Commercial and Global Product at Connected Home, and the International Commercial Director.
What will you be doing?
- Arranging meetings with internal and external stakeholders and associated parties - checking priority, attendees and time frames. Making sure travel time has been considered
- You’ll ensure meeting rooms are booked (if necessary), and that adequate facilities are arranged
- Coordinating and scheduling video and telephone conference calls. (Nationally/Internationally)
- Review inbox’s as delegated and flag anything urgent/requiring attention
- Responding promptly to e-mails, voicemails and messages as necessary
- You will approve staff expenses and travel requests submitted on the system (as approved by the relevant person)
- Submitting directors' expenses regularly and timeously Flag any meeting clashes to allow options to accommodate and priorities as necessary
- Arrange travel through appropriate Centrica systems, and making sure you have familiarity with Centrica processes Human capital processes such as Workday
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be
- Previous experience with setting up calls in different time zones
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office, primarily Outlook; Word; Excel and basic PowerPoint
- Proficient in using, as well as and navigating around the www, you’ll also be familiar with googledrive, Gmail etc… Given this is a Tech business
- With your excellent verbal and written communications with will be able to build your credibility quickly, and gain buy in from the relevant stakeholders
Personal qualities we’re looking for
- You’ll have a friendly, approachable and accommodating persona with a can-do' attitude and be a strong team player
- You’ll be comfortable liaising at all levels within your immediate team and the wider group
- Somebody who take initiative which a proactive approach
We’re the team behind Hive Active Heating. Set up by British Gas in 2012, we were given a simple mission: to make the connected home a reality for everyone. We’re here to give you more control over their lives and homes and we’re passionate about providing technology products and services that let our customers control and connect with their homes wherever they are.
We launched our brand Hive, by British Gas in September 2013 along with our first product Hive Active Heating which lets you control your heating and hot water from your mobile, tablet or laptop. We’ve also launched MyEnergy, a product that provides customers with helpful insight into their energy consumption.
Now, less than 2 years later, we’re really proud of how far we’ve come. With over 150,000 customers Hive is UK’s No.1 connected thermostat, and with our range of products and innovations we continue to go from strength to strength.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing PA to Director R9909548 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.
I’m Carla (firstname.lastname@example.org) the Resourcing Partner for Connected home. I’m excited to learn about your background and how you can become part of our market leading team in Connected home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an innovative business that is leading the connected home market. Hive is a British Gas innovation that creates connected products designed to give people the control they want for their homes remotely. The first product Hive Active Heating launched in 2013 enabling people to control their heating and hot water from their mobile, tablet and laptop, followed by the next generation Hive thermostat in 2015.
This year Hive has launched a family of complementary connected home products including SmartPlugs, sensors and soon to be released lights.