Employee Experience Manager
The Employee Experience Manager will own the end to end employee experience of HR Shared Services, recognising that responsibility for most Employee and Line Manager HR service touch-points will sit within HR Operations . This role will also support visibility of the role and contribution of the Operational Shared Services team by designing and building mechanisms to measure and demonstrate performance.
This role will also play an important part in managing and reporting on the performance of 3rd party providers and will provide overall commercial management of them with the support of the commercial lead.
- Location - Windsor (UK) or Houston TX
- Design, development and implementation of a high quality service experience for customers of HR that is consistent across the HR shared services function and supports the ability of Line Managers, Employees and HR partners to access the services they need quickly, with minimal effort and without confusion. This includes written material on the intranet, telephony services and the interaction of customers with the systems we deploy
- Construction of an employee experience that supports the implementation of our target HR Operating model by providing our customers with the right support when they need it
- To own the management of intranet content relating to communication of the service that HR Shared Services provide, working with colleagues across HR shared services to ensure that this is accurate, easily understood and develops understanding of the service we provide
- To build effective monitoring and feedback mechanisms to ensure that we build, maintain and flex our customer experience as optimally as possible, taking into account the changing needs of our business, and that comprehensive MI is available to the function to ensure that our customers’ interaction with the service is understood
- To oversee and coordinate the commercial governance of third party suppliers to HR operations, working closely with the commercial lead to ensure consistent governance mechanisms and metrics
- To support the HR Operations component of demand management with business customers.
- Strong stakeholder management and partnering skills, in particular the ability to build strong working relationships with HR colleagues from a range of different backgrounds
- Attention to detail, able to build and operate a demand planning mechanism
- Good understanding, or ability to develop a good understanding of HR domains and services
- Strong influencing skills, in particular an ability to build and communicate a compelling vision for the HR User journey across multiple internal HR functions and 3rd party providers
- Commercial acumen developed working as a service provider or in a role responsible for managing service provider delivery.
- Good understanding of HR systems and their role in supporting HR processes
- Highly numerate, able to develop meaningful data from our operations, analyse and present these in a way that helps us understand how our customers interact with our service
- Ability to “think like a customer” to apply critical thinking to the way in which HR shared services are organised to serve Line Managers, Employees and HR partners
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment with responsibility for building and adjusting the customer experience to best effect. This need not be in an HR role, and could just as easily be in a retail customer facing environment.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing Employee Experience Manager R9906317 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.