Knowledge Management Analyst
The Knowledge Management Analyst performs work that encompasses identifying, capturing, rendering and organizing information as knowledge assets for transferable use through intuitive search and retrieval systems as a foundation for knowledge sharing, procedural reference and organizational learning. Primary responsibilities include development of knowledge base materials, facilitation and leadership of knowledge capture sessions, moderator for knowledge communities and participation in process improvement engagements. Knowledge base materials may consist of job-aids, performance support tools, procedure documents, and quick reference guides.
The Knowledge Management Analyst is a customer-focused professional with significant impact on service delivery performance. They are charged to equip customer facing staff with timely, clear, effective and easy to use resources that inform policy, process and call handling with intuitive ease of use. They are a critical connection point between the customer service agent and the customer and change strategy. Additionally, they are responsible for delivering knowledge content for back office operations for standardization and continuity in supporting our customers. The candidate will be a skilled communicator who cultivates cross-functional collaboration with a focus to deliver optimal agent performance and business process excellence. They are an agent champion as well as a subject matter expert champion focused on customer outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or relevant work experience
- Specific industry knowledge preferred; contact center experience required
- Knowledge and experience with technical writing and procedures/process documentation
- Certification or related experience in change management
- Experience writing content for learning and development purposes, including participant and leader materials
- Experience using and managing knowledge base systems and using online authoring tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint and Office applications
- Technical or creative writing experience; internal communications experience
- Self-starter who is able to think and act independently
- Must possess high level of organizational and planning skills
- Adaptable and capable to work within tight deadlines often with incomplete or un-developed information
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Solution-oriented and desire to drive improvement
- Strong relationship-building skills; propensity to network and work well with remote stakeholders
- Excellent collaboration skills; facilitation skills highly desirable
- Ability to set and achieve personal (and if applicable team) targets and deliver meaningful outcomes
- Continuous improvement of existing knowledge assets and related learning materials based on change management requirements and user input.
- Work with business partners to analyze both tacit and implicit knowledge and design appropriate assets as representations of such knowledge.
- Analyze information requirements and provide services to develop and maintain information in the form of knowledge assets in a dedicated KM system.
- Assist in the definition, design, testing and integration of a KM information system, use and evolution.
- Analyze user experience outcomes to ensure efficient operating behaviors and handling tactics, knowledge retrieval relevance, information accuracy, and high satisfaction of end-users. Impact operational performance metrics via leading KM behaviors.
- Design and Develop knowledge assets as well as learning materials to meet both standalone as well as facilitated user learning experiences.
- Maintain design and delivery templates for consistent information presentation; ensure alignment with guidelines and performance strategies
- Perform activities related to taxonomic organization of assets and metadata tagging, version control, consolidation and archiving.
- Manage performance with quantifiable objectives that are aligned with end-user and customer outcomes.
- Knowledge content is captured accurately and rendered through an appropriate medium.
- Users receive information that is accurate and timely in user-friendly, accessible formats that effectively serve customer support processes.
- Users report high satisfaction with the quality of knowledge assets and ease of user experience in terms of content, aesthetic and usability.
- Contribution to increased learning performance through appropriate design and development of knowledge assets used in tandem with training.
- Contribution to enhanced business performance through effective KM assets deployed for optimal use throughout the organization; assertive engagement to activate use of knowledge.
- Contribution to continuous improvement through cultivated communities of practice, assertive management of knowledge resources and innovative methods to activate and foster use of knowledge resources among user groups.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are a Equal Employment Opportunity
employer--M/F/disability/protected veteran status