Sr. Analyst, Insurable Claims
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Bupporting the Director, Insurable Risk this position administers and supports DE’s claims include but are not limited to US workers compensation, Canada and US auto liability, general liability and property losses and their related billings, and other claims/matters as directed.
- Minimum 3-5 years insurance industry experience
- Able to work in fast paced rapidly growing environment
- Self-motivated individual
- Demonstrated proficiency in problem solving with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Excellent organizational skills and have the ability to rapidly shift priorities
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- University Business or Financial degree or equivalent
Maintain and supports DE’s claims include but are not limited to US workers compensation, Canada and US auto liability, general liability and property losses and their related billings including prefunding requirements. In addition, responsibilities include but are not limited to, review and timely payment/allocation of related expenses, promoting relevant policies and procedures, third party administrator liaison, and culture awareness. Supports a culture that understands insurable risk and incorporates this understanding into the all aspects of this position. Additional duties and special projects as may be directed.
Additional Website Text