HR Process and Support Analyst North America
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- Solid understanding across a range of HR Systems (Workday, SAP HCM, SABA Learning, i-GRasp recruitment)
- Clear communicator able to present ideas/requirements, drive decisions and document solutions
- Experience of working on Global Projects or within a Global Organisation
- Interaction skills – ability to work as part of a larger team
- Dealing with near and offshore teams as well as numerous 3rd Party teams
- Ability to work outside of comfort zone and across functions
- Manage stakeholders relationships
- Project Management experience
- End User Support experience
- HR system implementation and/or BAU support essential
- Knowledge of SAP HCM, HR Talent Suite and payroll processes essential
To support the day to day operations of HR across a range of systems, along with ad-hoc project and change support.
- Manage basic configuration of various HR Systems
- Support the design of new change requests along with various project initiatives
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing, as required, including creation of test scenarios, performing functional tests, support of users during testers and defect resolution.
- Owning a problem and managing its process to resolution whilst providing regular updates
- To manage all tickets in line with agreed policies and Target Resolution Times.
- To record the details of the Incident, Service Request or Change Request within the Incident Management System.
- Lead on resolving escalated support requests
- Proactively identify and /or correct errors in business processes, employee data or system configuration.
Additional Website Text