BGIS31759 Lead SAP CRM & SD Developer
British Gas Information Systems are looking for a Lead SAP CRM/SD Developer to join their fast paced SAP Application Development Team in Staines.
Joining our SAP Billing Team you will be responsible for a small team of expert SAP Developers who responsible for designing, developing and supporting innovative solutions across the extensive SAP IS-U and SAP CRM/Logistics landscape
- Location: Staines (TW18), London
You will lead the day to day functions and deliverables of your team as well as reporting and escalating into our leadership any production issues. Due to the seniority of this role and the relationships you will need to build trust and great relationships with senior stakeholders as well as external 3rd parties. You will also need to have exceptional communication skills as besides dealing with Senior Management you will be looked at as a mentor our apprentices, grads and other junior consultants
- Responsible for leading a team of SAP developers within CRM, ISU, SD, FI/CA
- Responsible for end to end SAP SDLC within Services or Utilities (SAP IS-U)
- Able to provide expert technical advice with multiple SAP modules (CRM, ISU, Logistics as well as FI/CA) as well as exceptional functional knowledge
- Assist with developing the next generation of our Billing & Pricing as well as Services across our multiple internal business units
- Have a keen eye for quality ensuring governance, documentation, best practises and coding standards are followed and the quality is adhered to
- Responsible for developing high quality and efficient SAP technical solutions
- Able to establish a strong command of the existing SAP application architecture, code base, enterprise integration and delivery methods
- Senior SAP Developer with experience with a minimum 6 projects as a Senior or Lead Developer
- Exceptional Communication both verbal and written
- Experience of managing teams onshore and projects
- Knowledge or hands on experience of the Billing & Pricing processes within SAP CRM and IS-U
- High level of ABAP experience and surrounding technologies (JAVA, OO, UI, BRF+)
- Ability to challenge and explore design and delivery plans and apply different approaches to arrive at the most favourable options
- Strong technical skills to enable writing an application design to detailed design
- Functionally accustomed with Contract Management and Sales Order processing in CRM and IS-U customer service processes like move-in/ move-out etc.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing BGIS31759 Lead SAP CRM & SD Developer R9990125 in the subject title. The closing date for this role is Wednesday 26th October 2016.
Agencies: British Gas operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.
Salary – Starting at £55,000 with £5k car allowance, private medical, pension and further competitive benefits