Digital Marketing Assistant Manager - 6 - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager - In a nutshell:
We’re building a high performing and market leading Digital Sales and Marketing team and we’d love for you to be part of this.
We’re looking for Digital Marketing experts to deliver sales targets by maximising traffic across web (via SEO, PPC, display, email, mobile and affiliate). This role is based in our British Gas head office in Staines (TW18 3BY).
Here at British Gas, we provide a great reward package to recruit, reward and retain the best talent in the market. We’re offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 (based on experience) plus a bonus (up to 15%) and extensive benefits (Pension, Shares, Flexible Benefits allowance).
With us, you’ll also have a career, not just a job. We’re committed to identifying potential, providing development and career opportunities, and empowering you to make a difference in our business.
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager - What will you be doing?
You will have accountability for the traffic and marketing mix of our marketing campaign and will be responsible for continually tracking and monitoring sales performance
- Developing of digital strategies and testing plans to inform and continually improve our media mix
- Developing an on-going digital traffic acquisition strategy, unifying sales & marketing activities into a commercial plan that plots our path to success
- Supporting the planning, implementation and management of online marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Reviewing performance, anticipate issues and plan corrective action
- Working closely with the analytics, attribution and econometic teams to understand true media effectiveness
- Managing the production of creative (copy, imagery and visual content and videos)
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager - To be brilliant at this role you will be / have:
A passion for Digital Marketing and Search marketing in particular
- Be an expert in digital marketing or ecommerce, and have solid experience within this type of role.
- A great understanding and in depth knowledge of PPC and SEO. Ad Words certified.
- Knowledge of bid management tools preferable
- Have a background in delivering sales in a digital multi-channel environment (web, telephony, optilead)
- Managed large digital marketing campaigns (display, affiliate & email)
- Worked with or for digital media agencies
- An understanding of optimisation techniques. An analytical mind and be great with numbers
- Inquisitive, so able to spot trends and derive insights within large amounts of data, having built traffic plans that deliver to target
- Strong understanding of digital acquisition techniques and strategies
- An all-round great communicator who enjoys and is able to build and maintain working relationship across a diverse stakeholder group
- Advanced Excel skills advantageous
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager - The Company
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Digital Marketing Assistant Manager - 6 - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract R9908082 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.