Operations Business Analyst
Answering to the COO, the Operations Business Analyst analyzes complex business problems to be solved and provides insight into the operations, data, and processes that run the business every day. This individual coordinates with regional operations managers, prepares detailed analysis and reporting, and provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing areas for improvement in ongoing operations processes.
Technical and data analysis skills are required, as well as ability to work with managers, review processes, and identify areas for improved efficiency. Position will also provide ongoing reporting and data analysis in a rapidly changing environment driven by technical requirements and business needs, and analysis and trouble-shooting of both data and user issues.
- B.A./B.S required (Business, Data Analysis, Engineering, or related area).
- 3+ years of Business Experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must have excellent organization, analytical, and oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate remotely
- Must be detail oriented with a proven process oriented mindset
- Must be able to complete highly detailed, complex and expansive data analysis including generating reports and dashboards for presentation to operations management.
- Must be a self-starter, fast learner, a strong individual contributor and team player
- Must have strong technology skills and understanding, with the ability to work effectively with managers, users, and technical staff, and be pro-active in problem resolution.
- Must be able to balance multiple complex projects in a fast paced environment both independently or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Solar Industry/Residential Solar a plus
- Must be expert user of Microsoft Office including Excel
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA
Additional Website Text