Support the group function and the business units globally by conducting tactical and strategic information gathering, analysis and assessment to identify security threats against Centrica’s assets, personnel and executives.
Analyse security threats as they relate to Centrica’s interests on thematic, country and regional levels and assess security incidents in order to provide intelligence led security across the business.
- Monitor all accessible sources and channels to determine current and new security risks to the Centrica business.
- Assess all data collated and measure the threat using established risk management processes to effectively evaluate the credibility and reliability of information.
- Gather, analyse and process information to disseminate actionable intelligence for decision-making processes.
- Prepare briefs and reports for use by leadership, senior executives and intelligence consumers in a manner that meets their specified requirements and informs their corporate decisions.
- Maintain an external focus, liaising with relevant government agencies, commercial and international organisations; develop sources of information and insight that bolster Centrica’s understanding of threats.
- Proven analytical experience with law enforcement, intelligence, public service or private sector intelligence or security organisation
- Experience in providing expert analysis to executive leaders.
- Expertise in all-source research; demonstrating resourcefulness, versatility, ingenuity and originality in the collection, synthesis and integration of intelligence from multiple sources in reporting and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from leaders and colleagues.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button, To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Intelligence Analyst (R9908370) in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered