BG32057 Gas Engineer, Leeds
PH Jones, part of British Gas, is a provider of Gas Central Heating Service, Repair and Installations to the Social Housing market. The market place consists of approximately 5 million homes, managed by 3,500 Housing Associations and Councils across the UK. We are now looking for Gas Engineers to join our team in Leeds. We can offer you an exciting journey with us, the opportunity to work with talented friendly people and put your skills to use in helping our Customers.
- Location: PH Jones, Leeds
- Salary: £23,630 basic, with potential to earn more via out of hours work and incentivised bonuses
- Benefits: Company van, share save scheme, company pension, healthcare benefits and employee discounts
- Full Time
- Services or repairs appliances in customers property
- Identifies and manages risks/hazards in own work environment
- Complies with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Maintains personal productivity in line with the business unit requirements
- Recognises business opportunities for the company and refers to the appropriate person internally
- Conducts behaviour of oneself appropriately to safeguard the company reputation
- Assist with out of hours calls on a rotation basis
- Log/report emergency repairs and the parts required
- Previous social housing contract experience desirable
- Full driving licence required
- Must have CCN1, CEN1 or CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1 and HTR1
- Ideally posses OFTEC and HEATAS qualifications for oil and/or solid fuel (Not essential)
- The applicant must have the ability to work well with a team and take sole ownerships of jobs allocated
- Flexible approach to working hours
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing BG32057 Gas Engineer, Leeds R9990642 in the subject title.
Agencies: British Gas operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.