Marketing Coordinator - Success Academy
The Marketing Coordinator's Primary responsibility is for the creation, originality, development, coordination, content layout, printing and on-time distribution of marketing initiatives for the training division. Responsible for website content for Training division in addition to various Direct Energy Home Services websites that require training division updates. Coordination of all aspects of the training division communications strategies, product messaging, promotions and strategic positioning. This position requires a flexible individual with adept business knowledge, organizational abilities, creative aptitude, who is self motivated and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Strong written and oral communication, creative writing, and proof reading skills.
- Advanced degree and 3 + years corporate or contracting industry marketing experience.
- Highly motivated and willing to work until daily task are completed.
- Ability to multi-task many projects, spearhead marketing initiatives for the division in a very time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting while meeting strict project deadlines.
- Must be goal oriented and driven toward success.
- Creative thinking and ability to transpose ideas into effective content with our client base as the focal point.
- Self-starter with ability to effectively communicate at all levels of correspondence and marketing initiatives.
- Advanced experience in graphic layout and design in programs including but not limit to Adobe Illustrator, Photo Shop, Dream Weaver, Life Cycle, Fireworks, Flash, Camtasia, Constant Contact, Adobe After Effects, Aninoto, Zillasoft, and Learn.com required.
- Web design and copy experience is desired.
- Occasionally travel may be required to support trade shows and other activities.
- Display a passion for continued education and improvement.
- Gathers information and creates compelling written copy with client testimonials.
- Provides graphic design, layout and printing of marketing materials for training division and trade shows.
- Uses strong negotiation and project biding skills to secure best price point with vendors.
- Drives attendance to the divisions training programs by proactively marketing project management.
- Plans and organizes work, taking into account strategic priorities, time and resource constraints; all in a fast pace environment.
- Develops and implements marketing strategies, under take research, and manage data.
- Develops a comprehensive marketing plan with timeline for all aspects of each campaign.
- Ensures all advertising/marketing content created is properly approved by Legal prior to distribution/use.
- Coordinates email, direct mail, mass fax and internal employee communications on a daily basis to maintain a presence with our external and internal client. Collaborates across divisions to create and foster a cohesive effort.
- Writes and updates website copy for website marketing initiatives.
- Conducts research in the form of competitive analysis, ensuring training division is consistent with current marketing trends and continually expanding training awareness. Provides manager with potential opportunities for marketing.
- Coordinates, constructs content for and manages the distribution of all email, direct mail, fax and newsletter correspondence with a marketing emphasis to existing and potential clients.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external colleagues to maximize the effectiveness of marketing program.
- Demonstrates commitment to high quality of work, ethical standards and values consistent with those of Direct Energy Home Services.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>