Temporary Operations Administrator
- Manage the reception desk including; answering phones, signing in visitors and directing reception area traffic
- General office administration including; ordering supplies, booking meetings, scribing meeting minutes,filing, opening mail, event planning etc
- Provide general Accounts Payable assistance, including; coding invoices, generating PO’s
- Liaison between Production Accountant and Field Foreman
- Responsible for tracking Radio Communication and Work Alone systems
- Assist with ERP’s
- Act as a backup for other Operations Admin
- Maintenance Admin support
- Review and Track Production and Waste receipts and Dispositions
- Assist employees with timesheet management and time entry in Workday
- Provide HSE Administration support
- Assist with the updating up SSOP’s
- Local Fleet Admin
- Previous oil and gas experience is an asset, but not required
- Experience working with Union Members
- High school diploma required
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office and computer systems
- Advanced Excel skills, including Linking Documents, Pivot Tables, and Macros
- Experience working with electronic databases an asset
- Ability to shift priorities and focus to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail & the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with confidential records
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with an emphasis on collaborative relationships
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing 'Update required: Temporary Operations Administrator R9907922' in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com