DE1758 Lead Analyst Channel Operations
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Lead Analyst – Channel Operations assists with the implementation and administration of the various approved Direct Energy Business Sales compensation programs in compliance with internal policy and applicable governmental rules and regulations. Respond to the continuous changes in the organization to keep channel operations information updated and the reports available for the users without interruptions.
- University Degree in IT, Engineering or Business
- 5+ years in compensation analyst or similar position
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet design, technical analysis skills
- Microsoft Access and SQL design abilities
- Affinity for learning new software programs
- High attention to detail, exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Business accounting experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate and establish good relations with multi disciplinary teams
- Resourcefulness and ability to work with limited supervision
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Calculate and review all commission payments.
- Accuracy and timeliness of all commission payments (>$150MM/year)
- Commission issues and adjustments, ad hoc research, special projects related to commission analytics.
- Policy and procedure adherence
- Process improvement identification to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- In close liaison with Business Analysts and IT developers, research and define the sources to pull data and update the channel operations information
- Streamline and optimize current reporting processes to improve data transparency
- Oversee day to day activities of the Channel Operations team.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text