DE1736 Salesforce Architect -Technical Lead
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Experienced Salesforce architect / technical lead to join the IT SFDC/CRM team as an individual contributor to support the CRM applications for the field sales, internal sales operations, customer care and marketing business functions. The candidate must have extensive experience with exceptional requirements analysis, solutions architect, and custom developer skills and is well versed in the sales funnel, lead, and proposal management processes. Must be able to work independently once given the direction and objectives. This role will be working with the IT project team and Business users to configure, and customize the SF instance.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a corporate technology environment managing SFDC and web technology programs is required.
- 7 -10 years of experience functioning in the CRM space with significant senior Salesforce.com administrator/consultant for Enterprise edition or higher (preferably at mid to large, multi-dimensional organization) experience
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com including: Java, jscript, Force.com platform
- Must have a strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) VisualForce/Communities/APEX/HTML 5 technologies, web design methodologies and techniques, including development tools, quality assurance/control.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields.
- Knowledge of Angular, JQuery, etc., all Java script heavy technologies
- 5 years+ successful track record in managing several simultaneous projects. Strong organization and planning is required.
- Cross functional experience in the areas of; Marketing, Sales, and Service communications organizations desired
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communications skills, will possess the flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing environment; will possess strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with thorough understanding of Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, and db schema is required.
- Expect to play a key role in proactively designing and implementing SFDC and web technology improvements to enhance the company image and increase communications to its employees, customers, partners, investors, and general public
- Maximize SFDC and web technologies to support Lead to Service business processes, both internal to the company as well as with Customers and Partners
- Be a key contributor to the SFDC portal based strategy, and actively consult cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, Services and Engineering Management
- Serve as technical lead/architect to ensure deliverables for Salesforce.com development project teams are done in line with standards and strategic platform direction this person will establish.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text