BG32233 Process Development Architect
British Gas is looking to appoint a process Development Architect to its UK Business division based in Leicester. The role is critical to the process improvement and change programme within the organisation. We have 1200 processes in the process architecture across the business and this role will enable these to be controlled and maintained.
Risks and controls matrices link into these processes in ARIS making it essential these are maintained.
This role will also support the development of new processes and re-design of processes following the request of a change.
- Location – Leicester
- Develop and maintain the SME process architecture
- Design new and changes to processes.
- Fully document / maintain process documentation across e2e customer journey
- Provide challenge to design, ensuring lean customer centric processes developed
- Develop and deliver business support plans for process led changes
- Process walkthroughs, business engagement and issue management
- Maintain process governance via process owners
- Expected to work across the customer journeys and operational teams
- 100 changes in the pipeline that require some form of process change - this role will play a part in developing those.
- The 1200 processes are being prioritised for review to bring them up to date and embed into the governance framework. This will support the development of the AP / RP framework in SME.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a continuous improvement environment
- A genuine passion for process improvement, business support and customer service
- Excellent ability to identify complexity and generate ideas to reduce it.
- Track record of delivery
- Ability to form effective working relationships across the business
- Resilient and able to resolve issues under pressure
- Has an eye for details and able to make links and connections between different processes and systems
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and influencing skills across all level
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Ben.Jones2@britishgas.co.uk typing BG32233 Process Development Architect R9990278 in the subject title.
Agencies: British Gas operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com
Salary - £28,725 to £43087 depending on experience