Head of Global Supply Chain
So what are you accountable for?
- Creation and execution of the Global logistics strategy for Hive
- Full accountability for the management of HiveGlobal Supply Chain that allows for the most efficient distribution of all Hive
- Building and managing a fully integrated stock management system and establishing processes that allow for the efficient flow of stock from one centralised system to numerous territories
- Managing all territory requirements and ensuring these are fully coordinated to ensure maximum cost savings and efficiencies with our manufacturing partners
- Management of All Hive manufacturers including owning the relationship, agreeing SLAs and lead-times, global forecasting, ordering, and subsequent delivery to Hive
- Management of all stock processing partners ensuring including agreeing forecasts, intake plans, and quarterly business reviews with senior stakeholders
- Identify and establish new and cost effective routes to market for all new products and new territories that Hive expands into. This requires set up and negotiations of required contracts, processes, and requirements for launch
- Working as part of the broader Connected Homes team and activities as required
To be brilliant in this role you’re someone who:
- Are currently in a Senior logistics or supply chain role
- Are experienced and knowledgeable of Far East sourcing and manufacturing
- Operate at a strategic level. This role is about how we should be doing it, not just doing it
- Have experience of implementing new systems, process and ways of working
- Preferably have experience of working with 3rd party distributors and retailers
- Are highly commercially and analytically astute and able to appraise all stock solutions from a customer, efficiency and cost perspective
- Are adaptable to change. This is a new and un-established role that will constantly evolve
I’m Carla (firstname.lastname@example.org) the Resourcing Partner for Connected home. I’m excited to learn about your background and how you can become part of our market leading team in Connected home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an innovative business that is leading the connected home market. Hive is a British Gas innovation that creates connected products designed to give people the control they want for their homes remotely. The first product Hive Active Heating launched in 2013 enabling people to control their heating and hot water from their mobile, tablet and laptop, followed by the next generation Hive thermostat in 2015.
This year Hive has launched a family of complementary connected home products including SmartPlugs, sensors and soon to be released lights
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies