Administrative Supervisor - Franchise
Direct Energy is seeking a Administrative supervisor in their franchise division. This position will Manage and facilitate the administrative workflow process of new franchise sales, renewals of franchises, franchise transfers, and ownership changes, ensuring accuracy and completion of associated tasks relating to these transactions and the update of the various databases impacted.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Bachelor degree preferred, but not required.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be detail oriented, efficient, and organized.
- Must be a strong and flexible team member.
- Must be able to multi-task, work within deadlines and change priorities quickly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Responsible for managing the workflow of franchise documents for new sales, transfers, change of ownership, and renewals of franchises.
- Manage and facilitate the creating of franchise documents, including but not limited to: application packets, franchise agreements, amendments, owner guaranties, promissory notes, franchise transfer request forms, transfer agreements and assignments, reviewing to ensure that information is complete and accurate.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of franchise documents – creating, updating and revising as necessary.
- Conduct document signing calls with prospects and existing Franchisees.
- Manage and track the timely release of franchise disclosure documents to the Franchise Development Team with annual renewal.
- Keep Franchise Operations apprised of all changes and ensuring compliance with Federal Trade Commission compliance law as to sign dates.
- Track disclosure of the franchise disclosure document to prospects and franchisees to ensure compliance with Federal Trade Commission law prior to execution of final franchise documents.
- Work with the Legal Team in the annual review and renewal of the franchise disclosure document.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating various sales related databases including: Franchise Development MBR, sales pipeline spreadsheet, sold zip code lists, FranConnect, and MapPoint.
- Maintain, track and provide brand analysis information of franchise sales.
- Audit completion of proper documentation for franchise approval packets and franchise documents prior to execution of documents.
- Pull reports from Successware as needed to analyze revenues by zip codes of franchisees.
- Ensure pertinent information relating to sales, transfer and assignments of franchises is communicated to various departments.
- Manage the administrative process post sales, transfers, and renewals, as well as ensure executed documents are distributed to Franchisee, Accounting, and Legal
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>