Back Office Operations Supervisor
The Operations Supervisor will have broad responsibility for managing people, processes and systems related to the timely and accurate completion of enrollment, billing, remittance, tax and fulfillment activities related to the 1.5 million residential and small commercial customers across Direct Energy United States North brands in 76 territories.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university preferred. Experience will offset college education requirement.
- A minimum of 2 year supervisory or managerial experience acceptable. A minimum of 5 years preferred.
- Responsive, enthusiastic, team-oriented leader with a passion for analytics, people and excellent business performance.
- Able to work effectively and build relationships with people at all levels.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lead by example through personal adherence to all expectations.
- Takes responsibility and is accountable for all actions and decisions, pushes self and others for the best outcome for our customers and company.
- Ability to receive direct feedback, adjusting approach and goals accordingly.
- Ability to maintain composure and remain positive under pressure, delivering to milestones, managing resources and giving and receiving feedback.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, partnering closely with stakeholders and establishing strong cross-functional relationship.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment and priorities.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; SQL experience a plus.
- Display leadership skills, motivating and collaborating effectively with direct reports
- Performance management of team members through reporting, coaching productivity and consistent communication, both formally and informally, in group and one on one settings
- Detailed understanding of internal processes, systems and markets
- Ensure business requirements and regulations are met and implemented in daily tasks and exception handling, designing and maintaining a quality control process
- Provide post implementation user support for applications, projects and processes
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports
- Coordinate resources and needs based on competing priorities
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement new or improved processes
- Facilitate training with an emphasis on upstream and downstream impact of each task
- Communicate incidents, metrics, projects, changes and deadlines effectively to applicable teams, peers, upper management and other stakeholders
- Use a proactive and positive approach to research and analyze complex business problems to timely and accurate conclusion, recognizing warnings
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are a Equal Employment Opportunity
employer--M/F/disability/protected veteran status